BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 15, 2010

You have your ups and downs

I had a minor crush on you in year 7. Turned out to be a really big issue.. when I saw you with another. I was sad nothing more, I admit I was stupid but I was in year 7 and didnt know what to do. Then I became an 8th grader. I was finally over you, I was seeing other people and making new friends on the way. But you had to stop me on my journey. You said that you liked me , like .. likelike. I was shocked. I believed you. And I regret it. My friends said give him 2 weeks.. I ignored it becuase I really thought that you were telling the truth, I thought maybe you've changed. But your still the old player type. Theres nothing more to say but " I hate you " . Those are the words that come out of my mouth whenyou speak..

0 comments: