BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sometimes I think that i might have the worst life out there, heart broken several times and not being listened to. My life was total hell, I've always wanted a big brother but he past away because of breathing problems and I blamed it all on my parents. At the age of 2 my mum gave me to my grandma and my parents and my little sister were overseas. When it was my 6th birthday my parents didn't come and so I made one with only 4 people attending; My grandma, grandpa, Uncle jason and danny. Then my mum had a divorce, my mum married and my dad re married too and they both had boys. Throughout those years I've lived with my grandma. Every anzac day i shed tears, its the only excuse when i wish for a better life. Today I was super excited for anzac day and because justin bieber was gonna be there. I was visiting my mum that day and yes my mum had o ruin everything didn't let me go. I shed tears and cried like no tomorrow. I thought i had the worst life and i did. I promised myself i wouldn't go out , just stay home

0 comments: